Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Been So Busy with School!

Hey Everyone!
I am sorry that I haven't been able to publish any new content in what seams like forever. I have been trying to find some time just to make this post to tell you guys whats up.
I am literally on my last month of my Senior Year of College. I have a ton of work, a research proposal and also the extra stress of finding full time work after I graduate on May 12th. So much!!!
A few weeks ago, if anyone follows my blog SamShio.com which is about my life and photography I had surgery on my left wrist which rendered typing really well useless and that's a big reason I haven't been working much on here. Also in the same week I lost my grandmother and it was not a good time. I lost a lot of time in my school work and still playing catch up mentally and academically. It is annoying. If I wasn't the soul operator of all my sites and other places that I contribute then perhaps I could get some more things going on here but I haven't had the time to expand and work on that either. I hope I can get to the point where I will be back and in full swing.
I can not tell you when that is whether it is next week or after I graduate, but right after graduation I will be in Japan for a little more then 20 days and I wont be posting here while I am there, probably just on SamShio.com
I enjoy doing this but I have a lot of work, but I promise to be back!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment