Monday, January 31, 2011

One year anniversary and 500th post

So I have only been posting for a year now since I opened this blog.
A lot has happened since then like graduating with a degree and moving on to another one and a great internship, great relationship that I am still in and this blog!
I originally started this blog to post every once in a while on my models and how far I have built them but now it is mostly on the newest of news on gundam models, mecha models, figures and other otaku goods.
Hey, this blog has become a big hobby of mine and I love doing it and I reached my 500th post with post as well.
I know I only get between 120-250 views a day and not a lot compared to other sites like Gundam Guy, and I really only have one true follower right now (thanks!) but that doesn't mean I will stop because I love seeing the latest merchandise from the land Rise Sun. I love posting it and even trying to preorder some of them!
All I can say is that a year later I have grown and I did create Samshio Figure for the sole purpose of my post on figures just last week.
Anyways, I will continue to pursue this hobby of mine and bring create content to all!
I hope I get to take my own photos and complete reviews for the blog once I get a good photo booth/box created!
I don't know what else will bring to me this year but the continue operation of this blog! Thank's for all that read!

No comments:

Post a Comment