Thursday, December 30, 2010

Going Merry Bandai Plastic Model

So I opened this up the other day since it arrived at my house two days ago.
I really can't wait to work on it but it is something that I feel needs to be painted so I think this is another model that I have (along with Omegamon) that I need to wait till the weather is fair to build it.
I took some photos and will upload them of the box some time soon I hope. I have a ton of photos that I have gone through but haven't had the time to sit down and do a post on it. Grr
I feel bad sorry guys! Plus it has been a busy holiday for me and for everyone as will I suppose. New Years Eve is tomorrow and I work during the day so I wont be able to post for a bit tomorrow except in the morning!
Need some New Years Resolutions!

No comments:

Post a Comment