The kit isn't that articulate and can't really have that big of leg spacing so I have the model have it's legs hang there with a small space between. The arms move a bit, I don't think it is a highly dynamic pose-able model at all. I still really like the model and enjoy the wings when open. You probably can mod it to get it to pose really well, or just get the recent release of the MG one or wait for the up coming release MG Deathscythe Hell Custom.
It is a lot cheaper like 1,600 Yen rather then the MG which more.
Anyways the build went well for my first 1/100.
I wanted to use a little different paint job then what was on the manual.
I used Germany Grey and Gunmetal Tamiya spray cans and a white and red can of Krylon. The gold was from a tube of gold acrylic paint that was around same with the lime green for the eyes.
I had a few problems from removing the nub marks but managed to fill them in with the Green Putty. Stuff works really well and drys pretty fast.
Krylon Fusion for plastics work really well and drys really fast. It was a good learning experience and it came out to be a clean build. with the grey's.
I have it on a black Action stand and looks really nice. I'm not sure if I will get the upcoming release of the MG version just because I did this one so recently.