Released by Max Factory and distributed by Good Smile Company.
This will be released in January 2011. She can pose and it looks pretty awesome if you ask me. The price is 3,200 yen including tax.
More information below is a snippet from GoodSmileCompany.
All information and photos come from Goodsmile.info
The First Child, Rei Ayanami: finally joining the world of figmas.
From "Evangelion: 2.0 You Can (Not) Advance" comes a figma of the silent heroine, Rei Ayanami.
- Using the smooth yet poseable joints of figma, you can act out a variety of different scenes.
- The neck has an all new figma joint that features a double joint, meaning you can create more unique poses than ever before!
- The main body of the figma is made with a combination of hard and soft plastics, leaving the feeling of the plugsuit just as it should be.
- The interior of the Entry Plug is also included to recreate your favorite scenes from the cockpit. Various parts in the cockpit such as the seat and control lever are also movable.
- Three expressions are included: an expressionless face perfectly suited to Rei, a glaring face for combat scenes and the smiling face that she only showed to the openhearted.
- The S-DAT player that played an important role in the film is also included.
- A poseable figma stand is included, which allows various poses to be taken.