Friday, September 24, 2010

Finished Blue Frame!

Hey everyone, I finished up my 1/100 Astray Blue Frame today and it is posed with the sword propped on the shoulder looking cool. Problem with this model. The sword is really big for this model and actually is so heavy that if you pose it just wrong, which isn't hard, the model will tip over from the shear weight of the tactical arms. I had to play with it for a long time and I am waiting for the weight of it to shift the legs and just make it tip over again. I really do like the model and the colors that I did it in. I am thinking about maybe getting the smaller clear display base to hold the sword just so it doesn't look weird. I finally ave my red and blue frames over with me first master grade right behind them; G Gundam. I say this all the time and it will start making a difference for my blog, but I really need a good camera to take shots of my finished work! Samshio ©

No comments:

Post a Comment