Thursday, August 26, 2010

First day of school

So today was my first day of school at VCU. Good stuff, I have a class at 7pm later tonight but in the mean time I will relax.
I was notified that I will be getting my Gold Frame Amatsu from Rainbowten about a week ago. And about two or so days ago I was notified that they shipped my Blade Liger Mirage to me from Hobby search. Link here for pic
Also, last week since I haven't been on to update either blog, I have fully completed my Deathscythe. I really do like it, some things I probably would have done differently but I still really like it. I will try to put up photos of it when I can and also right up a review of how things went and such. I am now prepping, or almost done with it my NG 1/100 Red Frame Astray. I will not be doing an out of box color on it and I thing I may also try to spray paint the white on and instead of the red hand paint another color on it. So I will try a mix of spray and hand painting with the kit and then after that I will move onto my Blue Frame.
Seya! Samshio ©

No comments:

Post a Comment