Tuesday, February 2, 2010

My new models came in today!

Hey everyone my order came in today that I placed with Rainbow Ten. Since I'm still trying to sharpen my skills before I waste any of my 1/100 HG or better kits I order a Gundam Astray Red Frame 1/144. When I look at this kit and opened it up I realized that it only had two runners. TWO! That is so little, the Wing Gundam 1/144 I had at least had four runners. I, right now, am actually working on a Master Gundam 1/144 and doing it right out of the box with the simple black, red and yellow colors that it on the box. I am working on that and will place my WIP photos up soon. It will probably take some time since the weather is making wait before I can paint or prime. Right now all I can do is prep work it before the priming. The other two kits that came wiht my Gundam Astray is a HG Deathscythe Hell Custom 1/100 from Endless Waltz. Now back in the day this was the coolest looking Gundam to me so I had to feed my inner child and get this. Now, I did managed to pick it up in the 1/144 special clear version but I wanted a bigger version that would stand out and painting the clear plastic would have seem annoying to me. The other model I got was a HG 00 Gundam 1/100 with light GN Drives. Now what got me to decide to get this one was that I didn't feel ready for a MG yet and I also realized that the only Gundam's that I have only come from the series G Gundam and Gundam Wing. Looking through the 00 Gundam kit line a lot of them looked pretty cool and I really liked the way this one looked and it reminded me of the PG 00 Raiser. Now I know that I can't afford that or most MG now anyways so I got this one. I hope I enjoy these kits and building them. Now I have a list of models on my shelf that I need to finish: HG Deathscythe Hell Custom 1/100, HG 00 Gundam 1/100, HG Shining Gundam 1/60, Wing Gundam 1/144, Dragon Gundam 1/144, and Astray Red Frame 1/144.

No comments:

Post a Comment