Saturday, February 27, 2010

As I said..

Like I said I believe last week, I have been sick but I am finally feeling better and school is getting harder, lucky me. Anyways, I'm going to try to work on my models as much as I can although I don't think I can spray paint indoors. I'm still waiting for a model from HLj and now they have sent the other one I order too. The one that is coming in is MG God Gundam with clear parts and I'm pretty excited about it. I have also heard about Bandi releasing a MG Wing Gundam. It looks pretty cool and I hope they upgrade some other Gundam's in the Gundam Wing line like Deathscythe Hell Custom and the Tallgeese which are my favorites. It is an odd turn for Bandi but many people in North America will be pleased. Now I have to head out as I actually have work today! Gotta make money if you want to keep this hobby

No comments:

Post a Comment